Grants in Action.
Parents, plan your monthly giving through FACTS.
We need volunteers!
Find out how you can help.
Note that you may also send a check to:
PO Box 1473
Burlington, NC, 27216
Impact of your tax-deductible gift:
(We are a 501 (3)(c) organization and your gift may be tax-deductible)
The Providence Fund expands and enriches the educational opportunities available to the children beyond what our tuition and regular programming can provide.
Just like everything at Providence: It’s student driven.
Look what the Providence Annual Fund has done already:
- Student independent study and design of OLE (Outdoor Learning Environment): sand area, climbing area, building blocks, walking track, gazebo, and water feature!
- Student researched and requested greenhouse and outdoor Maker Space.
- Student requested Bus for Field Studies and Community Service.
More on the Horizon:
Here are things that our students have asked us to include next!
- Student led initiative to lobby city of Burlington to change zoning law for a large American and Christian flag to be displayed on campus.
- Students request for more classroom space to keep expanding the number of older students who can be admitted.
- Student request for an all inclusive end of year trip to enhance equity of experiences.